Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Feb 26 to Mar 5 - Austria - 1 Skier Needed - All inclusive for £799 worth £1380

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
One week trip to Mayrhofen, Austria from Feb 26 to Mar 5 for £799, currently worth £1380!

Price includes -

Flights
Airport transfer
4 star hotel
Catered Breakfast and Dinner (No cooking!)
Lift pass
Ski hire (including boots, ski or snowboard)

The only thing you need to pay for is booze and lunches.

Group of 4 aussie guys late 20's, sharing a room with another aussie male.

Please get back to me asap if interested, someone has dropped out of the trip.

Contact me via dom@onemanbandsound.com or mob 07554 342 661
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dominicw78,

£1380 ? That includes flights from Australia ? Puzzled
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy