Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Fermes de St. Sorlin......

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anybody been to these apartments or the resort??? I have found a pretty sweet deal here.... just wondered what the catch was??
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1719743
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've been to the resort about 10 times. I know the apartments but haven't stayed there myself but i know people who have (drivers of our school trip) The accomodation is basic self catering, sofa beds etc to make up the numbers in the rooms. Fine if all you are after is somewhere to crash after skiing. It's at the very top of the resort away from the centre of the nightlife if my memory serves me well (although there isn't too much nightlife in the resort). The ski area is very good though.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Burtonboy83, see above thread but PM if you want details. Apartments are basic but by basic standards they're OKish. You'd maybe stay once but not likely to keep going back there. Nothing outstanding, just not that great either.

I didn't think it was too far from everything although it is on the edge of the village. There is a bus or a 5/10 min walk into town (not in ski boots though). Really nice village, great skiing etc. It's not full of clubs or discos or indeed bars but it has a nice rustic French appeal.

Daytime fireworks were quite fun too! Not sure if they do it every week but they let some off on the piste late afternoon. Free drinks and a bit of music - it was really enjoyable.

Overall the accommodation was the weakest part of the deal we got. But I've stayed in worse and I've stayed in better. Don't expect too much and you'll be pleasantly surprised. Just typical, french ski apartments really.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy