Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bumper season for............

Poster: A snowHead
Snowboard and Ski repairs, people are destroying stuff like i've never seen before. De-lams, Exploding sidewalls, Core shots a gogo. Tears all around.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I always get my worst core shots in good seasons - at least now I can see the rocks! Shocked
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
restaurant and nightclub owners
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
stevomcd, I picked most of these little beauties up at Glencoe yesterday through over indulging in making snaky lines on fresh snow, mostly in the afternoon in the poor light. The more you worry about where you're going, the more you slow down, the less you float, the more often you hit the rocks.

I can't leave the wood exposed so I've got a bit of patching up to do before Tuesday. Toofy Grin

latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
petitguardiendezoo just think what it will be like with 10cm of fresh to just cover everything ...!
Seems to me the problem is people failing to adjust their skiing to suit the conditions and ripping around as if there was full cover everywhere...
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
My husband managed to 'break' a Völkl' racetiger. It has a stress fracture just in front of the binding and was bent out of shape. No idea how it happened.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Doctors & ambulance peeps...
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Scottish skiing....but alas not English skiing yet Sad
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Paraglider pilots
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I managed to ski over a broken bottle a little way down from the Mooserwirt in St Anton last month rolling eyes Took a right gouge out of the bottom, but to be fair to the rental shop they did a nice overnight service no questions asked.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Mogul manufacturers
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
bertie bassett wrote:
Doctors & ambulance peeps...

Yes I saw 4 injured people (foot/leg injuries) on the way into work this morning in Vienna - the kids were off school last week. One poor soul was being pushed in a wheelchair and the pusher decided to take the escalator (as opposed to the lift) down to the tube. Part way down the injured person with crutches fell out of the wheelchair, the wheelchair followed and then the people behind were also delivered on top of her at the bottom. Mayhem.

Last edited by And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports. on Tue 15-02-11 12:26; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
DB, sounds like they were filming 'Jackass'
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
zzz, Cool I'm off to fly thermals in south Africa on Friday instead of wearing them for skiing wink In three weeks the slopes will have been topped up and I will have neck deep powder to play in if I feel so inclined Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
With rental skis the best conditions are always found on the upper steps Smile

http://www.foundshit.com/pictures/sports/escalator-skiing.jpg
snow report
Saving it up for next year...............bound to be good in December Shocked
ski holidays
Samerberg Sue,

I hate to trump you by I am off to fly thermals in SA tomorrow. Unfortunately I will be back by Sunday. It's work but someone has to do it. I'm off to Porterville for a couple of days, how about you?
snow report
Bumper season for..................

Webcams
snow conditions
Bumper season for squirrel monoskis ......

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/s/squirrel_water_skiing-13224.jpg
snow report
Bumper season for cat-skiing .....

http://www.images.generallyawesome2.com/photos/funny/photos/funny-cat-ski.jpg
snow report
A bumper season for sorting out your own war damage.

I skied some different planks on Tuesday and left these until last night but those couple of hours were strangely therapeutic (or could it have been the beer, ptex & wax fumes Toofy Grin ) ...

snow conditions
moffatross, note to self, don't buy skis off this guy.
snow report
jbob, there's no chance of these ever reaching ebay as there's too much sentimental value attached to them to worry about the £50-£100 I could get for a 4 year old pair of Recons with 120 days on them. wink The top sheets are looking tired too so they're definitely in the rockhopper category now & whichever of my boys needs them first can have them. Very Happy
ski holidays
Maybe a bumper season for powder in Italy though, skiinfo today reported 110cm in Arabba in one snowfall Shock
latest report
http://vimeo.com/20034910

Skiing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy