Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Belle Plagne Wi Fi hotspots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Off to belle plagne next week - hope for some snow!

Can anyone point me at a bar or cafe with free wi fi access, we're staying in Belle Plagne village adjacent to the Balcons Residence, Balcons de Belle Plagne Hotel, Le Genepy area.

Any info much appreciated.

Russ
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mercure Belle Plagne has it in public areas, the bar in there is rubbish though (well it used to be) - is Balcons next to the blue run that runs into Bellecote? If so then you're not far from the Mercure.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Russbost, Register and ask the question on the Perso Plagne forum, it has an English section here
http://www.leforumdeparadiski.fr/viewforum.php?f=55&sid=e87e81e813c81071bbae1fb1b937aac3
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cassiopee Apts (which is up in the main shopping/bar area) has free WiFi via "Orange". You just log on via their website. You would probably get reception outside the apts on the steps. I bet if you did a Wlan search you'd find nearer hot spots.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy