Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

PLEASE HELP....anyone know of a dentist in Söll?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For me and my cracked in half toof Confused
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No, but good luck.
Can't the hotel, guesthouse, B&B help where you stay?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
tourist office? that's what they're for. I needed one here, when OH had raging toothache all night Friday/Saturday. One call to the tourist office, then to the dentist, who gave him an emergency appointment at 1030 on a Saturday morning. Charged 30 euros. snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you can't find one, see if you can buy some oil of cloves (no idea what that is in German, sorry Embarassed ) and apply it directly to the broken bit.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
duncansarmy, Ask at tourist office but drop into the medical centre (with passport and e111) and they'll point you in the right direction if they can't help. 2 medical centres - one round the back of mpreis/salven in the cul de sac thing and one opposite eggerwirt hotel. Hope you're ok!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Guys, fank ooh tho much!!

*feels sorry for self*
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Freddie Paellahead wrote:
If you can't find one, see if you can buy some oil of cloves (no idea what that is in German, sorry Embarassed ) and apply it directly to the broken bit.

Really works Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Freddie Paellahead, Lou, das Nelkenöl - best to just go to an Apotheke and ask for something for soothing a broken tooth. As usual in Europe the Apotheke has the big flashing (or sometimes not) green cross outside.

The EHIC (E111 has not existed for several years now) does not cover you for dental treatment - unfortunately for that you need your insurance details.

There is usually an emergency rota in most ski areas. The Tourist Office will know who is available.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Samerberg Sue, I managed to converse with a French dentist last year, in French, just about - came out feeling very pleased with myself, so much so that I was starting to feel better before the stronger analgesia and antibiotics kicked in Laughing

As for German, no chance Embarassed Laughing
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Look up Zahnartz. My experience with Austrian dentists is good.

PSG
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy