Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Android users - have your favourite ski webcam as live wallpaper :)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Very nice app, just set it up to use the Glencoe webcam as the weather socked in!!

Cheers,

Greg
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cool will give it a go, was getting a bit bored of live snow flakes.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
papasmurf, what do you think to it?? Working well for me, wish he'd add a way of scrolling around different ones!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Kitenski, erm....how do you actually set it up? I cant get it as a live wallpaper. (I'm trying to load the glenshee webcam)
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
blert596, To select your favourite website your have to enter the web address in settings or follow these four easier steps:
1. open Webbrowser
2. find nice web content (google?)
[3. long touch on image -> View image]
4. long touch on URL above -> Share -> WebLiveWallpaper

info from here https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dngames.websitelivewallpaper
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hmmm. I was wondering if it was possible to get onto the webcam direct. I just seem to be able to get the complete page of the website showing, with the pic as a part of it.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
blert596, usually there is, which one are you after at Glenshee?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sorry for the late reply Kitenski. Managed to get it all sorted and can now switch between the various webcams Smile

Glenshee is looking good for this weekend so far judging from the cams and the weather reports. Hotel and kit booked. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Had to log in and say thanks for this Brilliant App and thanks to Snowheads for alerting me to it, I stumbled across this thread in early August via Google and installed this on my Desire using the Zermatt Findeln webcam image: http://www.zermatt.ch/html/bergbahnen/webcams/findeln.jpg

I removed most apps from the front screen of the phone and It has been great to see the changing weather in Zermatt for the last month everytime I look at my phone. Smile

Eager to see the first snows at Findeln, I know it has snowed a little higher up in Zermatt today so be nice to see some lower down soon! Hopefully not too long.

Thanks again for the app and I would recommend it to any snow lover.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I missed this thread earlier but like the sound of this, will install it and try snowHead

Although wondering if it impacts much on battery use, if it's constantly streaming a webcamera Puzzled
Edit: I like it! You can set the refresh time to whatever you like, get it to swap between multiple cameras every x seconds, only pick up new images when on wifi, not roaming, and not use dark nightime views.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Installed it on my Samsung Galaxy S1 Phone. Works brill, half to say that its raining alot in toyko city today: ) Also found a website for all snowcams world wide that you can use. http://www.snoweye.com/ Toofy Grin snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy