Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon BBR skis....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Interesting.....

http://tinyurl.com/66vvp8t

Salomon have introduced a radical new alpine ski design, the BBR, and here at Snow+Rock we’re giving you a rare chance to get your hands on a pair of next season’s skis way before the rest of the skiing world.

The BBR will go on full global release on 1st September 2011

The BBR ski is the latest innovation by Salomon ski designer Bertrand Krafft, (aka: BeBeR), the shaper behind their groundbreaking innovations, the X Scream Series and the Pocket Rocket. Inspired by the spontaneity and freedom of action found in water sports, the BBR is unlike any ski ever made.

The patented “V” shape, oversized tip and rocker shape enable it to float in powder and adapt to uneven terrain smoothly and predictably, while a narrow waist and pintail, a short radius and short effective edge on-piste provide great carving and outstanding edge grip on harder snow. The result is an incredibly playful ski that can tackle the piste like a thoroughbred racer, dance through colouirs with ease and skip across powder fields giving a sensation completely unique thanks to its shape.

With BBR it’s all about having fun, and having a ski that makes every day on the mountain a day you’ll never forget! Available in 2 models and very limited quantities the BBR 8.9 + 7.9 will be landing in our stores very soon.
The BBR will be exclusively available to test on snow @ our Snow Centre Hemel Hempstead + Chill Factore Manchester stores. Check back for details.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 6-02-11 22:28; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mmmm looks kinda geeky and tbh I can do all the things this ski claims to do on my s7`s and there are loads of ski`s about that can aswell,so I dont see this as a revelation in the ski world and the pointy tip thing just looks wrong imo but Im sure if enough people say they are the dogs,people will buy them it will be interesting to see what the general publics reviews are on these.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kitenski, there's already a thread on them on here...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
^^ lol!

Somehow I can't see anyone on the salomon team (race or freeride) using these skis...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
As unlikely as it sounds, those apparently are BBR's on the podium, though they swapped them out as a marketing stunt.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy