Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2 Intermediates looking for a group 19 March

Poster: A snowHead
Hi

2 intermediate ski friends M+F (not couple), 40s, looking to join or form a group for week of 19 March. France prefered but not fussy. Any offers?

jeremydrage@hotmail.com

Thanks, Jeremy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Does 3 early to mid 40's guys consitute a group?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm looking to go to France mid-late March. Not really narrowed it down beyond that yet! Im female, early 40s and intermediate.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey
Im im a young 40s skier intermediate looking to get away early march need to get something sorted very soon.
Im happy to join a group any ideas?
What deals are available, Im looking for a good resort with large arera, the higher the better.
Dont care about fancy hotels, half board would be good what with the price of the euro.
Razz
Robin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Also looking to ski from 19th March for a week. Currently looking at UCPA through Action Outdoors as they offer all inclusive for approx £720 at Flaine but would consider other options. Intermediate and over 40's male.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
As described above I've just booked that week with UCPA / Action Outdoors. Will be flying from Manchester with transfers from Geneva to Flaine. Happy to meet up at Manchester or Geneva or Flaine for a beer if anyone else is going that way Smile Can't wait. Hope the snow comes soon! snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hey mate Iam 26 year old intermediate skier looking for ski buddies.Went to UCPA in january was really good.Could meet up with you in flaine?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
That would be great. When will you be there? I arrive Sat 19th pm. Wrong side of 40 internmediate skier I'm afraid but if you are up for a beer the more the merrier. Are you staying at the UCPA?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Looking to get a cheeky weeks skiing from 19th March.... anything definately booked? Looking for a space for Int female skier 40? Not fussy, where, typ of acomm etc Just let me know Many Thanks
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm off that week and looking for that last minute ski fix.

Did Serre Chevalier ( rocketski in Club Hotel Aigle ) in Jan and friends appt in VT in Feb.

I like a bargain so can wait till the last minute.

If you're in the same position please PM me.

btw me ... a young 51 , fit , like to ski all day and grab that first lift.
Can ski most runs. Not an expert but won't hold anyone back and will wait for anyone as well.

davep
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
mjaneprice,
I booked the UCPA through action outdoors which costs about 650 all in (pass, skis, boot, instruction full days, full board, transfers from Geneva) so only beer to buy. Flight cost me £100 from Manchester with BMI baby and the age limit is flexible (I am 50 male intermediate). Have a look at the website. Definitely one other female on 19th to Flaine as she has posted on the action outdoors facebook site. It should be good fun!
Best Regards
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I'm also looking to ski 19th March for a week in France/Italy - the higher the better - back 2 weeks from cheeky weekend in morzine with my usual group but not a great deal of snow around then. I'm an intermediate skier, easy going & enjoy a good day on the slopes & apres ski. Fit, female & in my forties. Am i too late to be considered? HazelI
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
hazeydazey,

Hazel

Do you want to drop me a line janeprice08@hotmail.co.uk

looking to book in next few days
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hey,Iam booked onto the flaine UCPA solo ski trip on the 19th of march.Are you getting arriving by coach or by plane "wantingacollie"?really looking forward to it.andrew
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Andrew
Geneva at 14:00 from Manchester. Transfer by Action Outdoors. Hopefully in Flaine in time for a cheeky beer before dinner! Will see you there snowHead
snow report
mjaneprice, have dropped you an email.

For everyone else I have a number of holidays I'm watching whilst waiting for prices (and snow!) to drop. Some are rooms in chalets so probably not able to book those until the very last minute unless I find someone to share with. Am also considering UCPA. I'm female, early 40s, intermediate but definitely not a first lift, last lift lady!
snow conditions
couch_of_lost_souls,
hey dave
I cant work out how to Pm you
But my be we can work together ?

My post
"
Hey
Im im a young 40s skier intermediate looking to get away early march need to get something sorted very soon.
Im happy to join a group any ideas?
What deals are available, Im looking for a good resort with large arera, the higher the better.
Dont care about fancy hotels, half board would be good what with the price of the euro.
Robin"
my email robinplewis AT gmail dot com
R
latest report
wantingacollie, hey is your name roy?i added a guy who was getting a flight to geneva at 14:00 from manchester from the action outdoors website
latest report
Hi ,

I am looking for a sharer for 19 March also

Me . - Upper intermediate skier , 41y.o. , likes to ski all day , Not into smelly 'Apres' bars with sticky carpet and Eu7 a pint

Looking for catered accom due to the Eu /£ exchange rate and the wallet emptying prices of the restaurants

South Coast based and would like Gatwick flights , or B'mouth / Soton

Interestingly I also have a Skiworld 10% Discount voucher which i am willing to share , its not a huge amount but might cover the ski carriage fee and buy a couple of pints at Eu7!

RWD323 AT Hotmail DOT com
latest report
Greetings

Happy to join a group or soloist for a giggle on the slopes as long as there is snow.

Have failed 3 times to get away this year and have now got week booked off from 19th. There seems to be quite a few good deals for the weekend (fully catered and wine!/flights) £350

Immature male wrong side of 30 , will go down anything but will not look pretty.

Alan
snow conditions
We're 3 early to mid 40's guys, a tad beyond intermediate, going to Meribel for 19th-26th. It's an annual affair, beer and banter will be plentful. wink
snow conditions
Got banned from a pub in Meribel once....

Have you booked or got any details.
Cheers

A
alandotgould@gmail.com
snow report
UCPA Flaine , 19th March.
Am now booked on this one.
Flight arrives 14:10 and am booked on coach transfer to Flaine.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy