Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot Fitter Recommendation Verbier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A friend of mine is visiting Verbier soon, and needs a recommendation for a bootfitter there

TIA
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Patch, search on here under my name I have posted several times a long list that basically covers off all the boot fitters that I would trust in Verbier, there relative merits and where possible the boots they stock...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
OK, I found it for you. Here's one thread.

Here's what I typed in the thread:

parlor wrote:
Here are a few for you:

Nick @ Mountain Air.
Probably the best known in Verbier. English is his mother tongue so easy to communicate with. He gets busy so you need to book. Does awesome work with alpine, AT and tele boots.

Ricoh @ Number One.
Don't always have the largest range of boots. If something fits you there then the service is very good.

Laraunt (LoLo) @ Extreme Sports.
Younger French dude, good English. Very good at what he does - make sure he's not drunk or hungover. Not sure if he'll be back this winter.

Robots @ Surefoot
Some love Surefoot, others not. They use computers. IMO they love to push foam inners which are not a panacea...

I have heard good things about Christophe at Hardcore but no experience.

Other threads:

Here.

Here.

Or here.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
parlor, Perfect, thanks, I'll pass on the recommendations
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy