Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snow report for Grand Bornand and La Clusaz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Grand Bornand 5/2/2011. No new snow but really well grooomed pistes being maintained by snow cannon etc. Cold at night, blue sky and sunshine all day. Very enjoyable. North facing slopes a benefit to the area snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I returned from La Clusaz on Saturday and there is indeed enough to do to have an enjoyable holiday and the sun was glorious. The snow cannons were working night and day in some places and dumper trucks full of snow were delivered to fill in the patchier stuff low down. However, one of our party got chatting to someobody local who said that the reservoirs that run the cannon were getting pretty low - and if what I spotted from the Beauregard telecabine was a reservoir for the cannon that seems believable as there was a lot of basin showing above the surface - and some of the liaison runs were so thin that they haven't been pisted for some time so they are heavily tracked and full of holes. In the circumstances though they are doing a wonderful job through very active management.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy