Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Dating Valentines event!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Snow Loving Singles!!!

Let’s face it, it’s hard to find someone nice these days and even harder to find someone who shares your interests…so what better way to find a like-minded date than to share your mutual love of snow-sports?

Glencoe Mountain Resort will be hosting a ‘Ski-Dating’ event (don’t worry, Boarders are welcome too, it just didn’t have the same ring to it!) on Sunday February 13th, so wax your skis and boards and get practicing your best lift line chat!

Snow Lovers will ski the Main Basin run and share the T-bar ride up with a different partner each time, giving them exactly 5 minutes to see if there is a connection.

Upon return to the T-Bar each time, daters will be asked to fill out score cards and give their ‘date’ a rating! We will then sort out the ‘love at first sight’ from the ‘get out of my sight’ and pass on details.

The Log Cabin Café will be the venue for Après-ski drinks from 3.30pm - so you can chat about your day, swap numbers and make plans to hit the slopes again…

Schedule

10am – Meet in Log Cabin Café for Registration

10:45am – Meet at Main Basin T-Bar where ‘Ski-Dating!’ will begin.

3.30pm – Enjoy a glass of champagne in the Log Cabin Café

Entry only - £10 (Includes a free glass of bubbly)

(The event is limited to 50 places)

http://www.glencoemountain.com/ski-date.html
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Aw, damn, I'm married. Sounds like fun - good luck everyone lol
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's a great fun idea isn't it? I hope the event goes well for them.

So what chat up line would you all deploy? Maybe something along the lines of:

'Is that a T bar between your legs or are you just pleased to see me?'

Come on SH's let's help out with some chat-up line ideas suitable for a T-bar ride!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Or,

'How do like riding phat luvs?'
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Orelle also have a speed dating event on 14th Feb - meet your new sweetheart on the 15 minutes bubble ride . . . .

http://www.orelle.net/PDF/speedating.pdf
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
alti - dude wrote:
meet your new sweetheart on the 15 minutes bubble ride . . . .

Now that sounds far more civilized! I hate flipping T bars. What with the worry of will I get on OK, off OK, and stay on with someone bigger/smaller/lighter/heavier without getting cramp in some bodypart or other, I think I'd give it a miss, even if Brad Pitt himself was going Evil or Very Mad .
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
maggi,
Quote:

What with the worry of will I get on OK, off OK, and stay on with someone bigger/smaller/lighter/heavier without getting cramp in some bodypart or other,
Yes indeed, that applies to so many situations in life... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hurtle, Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Where's jb1970 when we need him? Laughing Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy