Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for fellow skiers for a trip to St Anton (Austria) - departure 12th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are currently a group of 3 guys to go skiing in Austria (St Anton) for 7 days, departure 12th March 2011. We are looking for one or more guys to join us. One of us has been to St Anton before and found the whole experience absolutely great. The advantage of skiing in St Anton is that you don't tend to get ripped off with high prices like in other ski resorts on the continent, particularly lift passes and accomodation.

We are 3 professional, educated and friendly guys in our mid to late thirties, based in SW London looking for the same. Your skiing ability is not important as one of us is a beginner and will attend ski school. The other two guys are intermediate. St Anton offers more than 220 kms of pistes and great apres-ski facilities with plenty of restaurants, bars etc to go to.

If you fancy a nice and relaxing week skiing with professional and friendly guys and making new like-minded friends, then please get in touch asap by email ldd_ldd at ymail.com

Thank you.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 8-02-11 22:43; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

The advantage of skiing in St Anton is that you don't tend to get ripped off with high prices

Laughing St Anton has a lot going for it but cheapness is hardly one of its trump cards. The pass is more expensive than most Austrian areas (e.g. the Ski Amade) comparable to the big French areas and more than some other decent -sized areas, such as the super Dolomitski pass, Mont Blanc Evasion, Chamonix.

Ski hire seems to be about the most expensive in the entire Alps.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ldd wrote:
the advantage of skiing in St Anton is that you don't tend to get ripped off with high prices like in other ski resorts on the continent, particularly lift passes and accomodation.

Puzzled

Where else have you been???
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
[quote="pam w"]
Quote:

Laughing St Anton has a lot going for it but cheapness is hardly one of its trump cards. The pass is more expensive than most Austrian areas (e.g. the Ski Amade) comparable to the big French areas and more than some other decent -sized areas, such as the super Dolomitski pass, Mont Blanc Evasion, Chamonix.

Ski hire seems to be about the most expensive in the entire Alps.

The pass may be more expensive than other Austrian resorts but St Anton has a lot more to offer than other resorts in the country. It's bigger hence the reasonably higher price. I have been skiing to French resorts like chamonix, l'alpe d'huez and les deux alpes and Austrian resorts including St Anton and I thought St Anton offered better value for money overall. Accommodation is nice and there's a lot to do after skiing. That's my opinion and I quite agree with the first post.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We are still looking for guys to join us... So don't hesitate to contact us if you're interested! Email ldd_ldd at ymail.com
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy