Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

easter snow conditions

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hey lovely snowheadpeople

my only time for skiing this year is in my easter holiday which unfortunately falls in the very last week of april this year (ie. rather late!) so i need to pick you snowhead brains: will there be any decent snow left in european resorts then or will i need to look further afield (canada/USA), will there even still be snow there (USA)?

give me your knowledge!!!
ta muchly x
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
surfing monkey, you might be interested to know that the snowHead 's End of Season Bash is that very week in Val Thorens - so there will be about 100 snowHeads hoping very much that, at altitude, there will be
Quote:

decent snow left

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=67092
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
really? as in the week directly following the easter bank holiday weekend? that would be sweeeeeet Smile snowHead
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You could try one of the few European Glacier resorts like Tignes or Les Deux Alpes. You can ski there in August so irrespective of what happens April should still have more snow than what you get in the middle of the summer...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
surfing monkey, as mentioned glaciers good. Grands Montets (Argentiere ((Chamonix))) doesn't close till around the 10th.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
surfing monkey, Tignes would be another good bet - with a wider choice of high altitude terrain than the Grands Montets.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We skied Tignes LATE in the season last year (about the same time as you suggest) and it was great conditions. Got a bit cut up and slushy by around 3.30pm but by then we were done anyway!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Andorra is open until April 25th - we've been skiing well in to May the last few years.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

Andorra is open until April 25th

So is Les Saisies, and we've had some great late skiing here, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone wanting to book a holiday that late.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
This season will be our fourth or fifth trip to Tignes for the May Day Bank Hol weekend:

1.50% or more of Espace Killy will be open.
2.There will be winter conditions at altitude - we've skied powder on two trips.
3.We've always been able to ski back to Val D'Isere (1800m) and Tignes Les Brevieres (1500m) - albeit on fun slush/mush to Les Brev Very Happy .
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
surfing monkey, For the higher resort there is no problem, slush in afternoons, Tignes, Val Thorens, Argentiere or LDA, not worry to go there, pyrenees can be a little late,, for the lower resorts wait to make booking for that, the chance is good, but a little to play lotto,
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy