Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ellis Brigham's 10/11 season demo skis now on sale...

Poster: A snowHead
Our demo fleet is starting to go on sale as the last ones in the company... 20% off catalogue price... currently in store we have Head Magnums, Volkl AC-30s and Kung Fujas, and some K2 Free Luvs for the ladies.

Also got 20%-25% off loads of ski wear, this season's.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Is this in store or online as well?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
20% off for skis that have been thrown around a snow dome for 5 months? Laughing Laughing
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
^ lol, my advice would be check the edges, if they've been machine serviced frequently you'll find there's not much edge left and chances are the base might be thin too. Discovered that problem on a pair of skis I picked up at Hemel a year and a bit ago - not so bad for snow in as far as they don't need daily sharpening but a real issue for dry slope skis!

Having said that if the edges are still mostly intact a good bargain could be had but as always be aware of the pitfalls!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Also remember super/mega-snowHeads get 10% discount at Ellis Brigham Cool
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
admin, do we? How exactly does it work? Thinking about ordering something on-line as I've just had an e-mail advertising free delivery.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
maggi, all the discounts are detailed in le Chaudron Smile
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
admin, but I can't put the snowHead code in because I need to put the EB free delivery code in.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
maggi, I suspect that the discount does not apply on line; it doesn't seem to fopr the BMC, either.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
achilles, thanks. I guess I was over-optimistic expecting a discount and free delivery rolling eyes .
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
admin wrote:
maggi, all the discounts are detailed in le Chaudron Smile

Chicken and egg, how do I find out what discounts are available to me if I become a super mega??
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kitenski, can't say but they are certainly worth the subscription if you need ski gear, travel insurance or fancy going on a bash! admin, hope I haven't overstepped the mark with that info!
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
That's fine davkt.
Some discounts are open knowledge eg. Ellis Brigham; some we are meant to be more discrete about eg. xxxxxxxxxx Wink

achilles, the snowHeads discount code is valid on-line at EB.
maggi, it's quite common that you can only use one discount at a time in these circumstances - I guess you pick the one that's best for you.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
davkt, but last time I looked getting discount at Hemel Hempstead didn't help me living in Leeds, hence if I could find out what the discounts were I could make an informed decision if it was a good deal for me or not??

Cheers,

Greg
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
popped in EB Castleford last night, only 4 pairs of ex-demo on sale, all in really good condition (i.e. not thrown around and abused). That said, 20% is a bit of a meagre discount for ex demo kit imho.
latest report
so the more posts you put on here the more you get discount? explains quite a bit that does Laughing

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 3-02-11 12:03; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
so, the more posts you put on here the more you get discount? explains quite a bit that does Laughing

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Thu 3-02-11 12:04; edited 1 time in total
latest report
oh dear, silly me, a double post Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
admin, Oo. Ta.
snow report
kitenski wrote:
davkt, but last time I looked getting discount at Hemel Hempstead didn't help me living in Leeds, hence if I could find out what the discounts were I could make an informed decision if it was a good deal for me or not??

Cheers,

Greg

Lots more than just a discount at Hemel on offer but probably best if ask admin if you need to know specifics
snow report
smithski, what did they have?
ski holidays
I somewhat agree with smithski ,I would expect a bit more than 20 % off ex-demos.Ive bought ex demos from Germany over the last couple of years ,all in excellent condition. Have seen ex-demo Watea 78s ,84s and 94s today at half price here http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Sport-Mode-Gerlspeck.
snow report
Sorry! wrong link Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Try this http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Sport-Mode-Gerlspeck/Freeride-/_i.html?_fsub=7&_sid=104382843&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
snow report
Our demo skis are in good condition, as smithski says. In fact if that was Wednesday night I might have said hi to you. In fact I might not cos I was up in the storeroom writing the new price onto every frikkin product in the ski department >.<
latest report
Mosha Marc, apart from a pair of iSupershape Magnums I didn;t really notice - I'm not into fats and park skis. Am sure Crazy Jules will know ....

crazy_skier_jules, it wasn't me you met on Wednesday, but will be there again next week, will look out for you ...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy