Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Early march budget chalet

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all,

A group of us (4) have decided to go skiing early march. We're looking for the absolute cheapest chalet deal + flight from Manchester we can find, any recommendations?!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
nick9one1, yes: wait.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
..yes, I'm waiting too....not for a bargain, but to see if it snows again!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
nick9one1, Waaaaaay too soon! Avoid chalet in France as it will be French half term! Place will be crowded. Italy or Austria may be better at that time of the year, but not as many chalets to be found. Welcome to snowHead s
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ok not a chalet but the 2* hotel Ros mages in Montgenevre is more or less ski fom the door and rocket ski have half board deals from about £319 for then i think
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Avoid chalet in France as it will be French half term!

+1. And it's worth waiting until later to find out about snow (at present it seems that it will never snow in France, ever again wink). With freezing levels going sky high all over in the next week or so, it's not a good time to book.
If conditions remain similar to now (which they won't, of course, and early changes are going to be for the worse) then it's also worth remembering that those higher altitude places which offer some snow to ski on will be even more crowded than usual as everyone comes up from the lower areas.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If your set on france

Maybe Monetier in Serre Chevalier, (high ish and according to resort site had 50cm at village (hard packed) will be better by march....

take a look at results from "value resort cheap chalet in france"
http://www.greatskiholidays.co.uk/search/resort-value%20cheap%20chalet/country-france

cheers lee c
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you dropped the chalet requirement your spec would be pretty much tailor made for LastMinute.com, which today gets you these offers:

Flight from Manchester 12th March to Brides Les Bains self-catering is at £140pp for one of the best ski areas in the world, the three valleys.

Flight from Manchester 5th March to Borovets 3 star half-board is at £249pp.

There's a half-board allocation on arrival jobbie to Mayrhofen, Austria for £321pp. I'd be inclined for that if my budget was under £350.

If it has to be a chalet I'd suggest you wait until around just two weeks beforehand. Maybe try IGLU, SkiWorld, IfYouSki, SkiTotal, etc.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy