Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Where to get good Vegetarian Food in Courchevel 1850

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any tips for veggie food in 1850? Would be good to take my veggie partner out for something nice on the chalet cooks night off. I know its not a cheap place but somewhere under €120 for two with wine would be nice...

Also any hot lunch tips on the mountain in 3V. i know there's a decent place in La Tania for robust lunches etc but can't think of anything much beyond that...

Oh. And she hates eggs, just to make it more interesting
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dinomartino, there was a spammer on here the other day - Veggiesnow or something, bet she could have helped Laughing will go look for the linky
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=58275&start=80 maybe she has some answers. Tell her she's likely to be banned if she doesnt post more constructively wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dinomartino, if you can't find a good veggie place (which is always a bit of a tall order in France) you might do worse than shop for a nice selection and a good bottle of wine and have it in the chalet. Often this isn't practicable - or very enjoyable - but we did it in Courchevel 1650 in an excellent chalet with a huge log fire. Everyone else went out to expensive restaurants. We bought a selection of charcuterie, salads, cheese etc at the market, with a bottle of wine which would have cost a fortune in a restaurant (ie it cost about £10 wink ) and sat by the fire and dreamed it was our own chalet. One of the most enjoyable evening of the week and cost very little.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w, Thanks Pam - that sounds like a cunning plan. Its a chalet hotel but hopefully has a cosy corner that we can take over...

Shimmy Alcott, I'm confused. i suspect an in-joke but it may just be pre-holiday stress causing me to go blind...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Was looking for a similar thing, thanks for asking it dinomartino, checked out the 'spam' and found this;

Courchevel

* Flexiski Hotel St Louis (0.3) - With veggie/vegan options designed by Redwood Foods.
Rue de Bellecote, Courchevel, 73120

Very constructive 'spammer' in my book!!!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
dinomartino, I'm a veggie myself and I've never had any problems in ski resorts. It does help if you can speak the language and convey what you do and do not eat.

Anyway, there's a simple solution for your partner, the Alpine specialities of fondue and raclette can easily be adapted for veggies.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Can't you just order something a normal person would eat and scrape off the bits you don't like?.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Basil, gosh how amusing, I'm sure the average veggie has never heard that sort of 'joke' before. rolling eyes
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Take that as a no then.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Define 'normal' NehNeh
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy