Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone up for skiing France 5/3/11?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi - I want to go to Tignes, La Plaine or Merebell on 5th March for a week. The usual suspects can't make it due to babies etc. I'm looking at self catered or catered chalet, with price in mind. I've really enjoyed both before. Self catered might require a bit more team work though. I'm an intermediate skier, like music and mountains, 40 but not ageist, looking to go with between 1 and 3 others. Can ski together or independent, whichever suits. Lets go!! Cool

Rich
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Similar position - and age - I went for something slightly different. UCPA in Flaine that week. Booked through Action Outdoors. Looking for others to join...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hiya

We've got a couple of places for 5 March. We've got 2 or 3 over 40s and the rest 30s. 10 people in the chalet already so there will be groups to ski with.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1692428#1692428

We're all going down on the coach from London (leaves 16:00 on Friday, and you get there for a day of skiing on Sat, and on the way back leaves in the evening on Sat so you can have 8 days on the piste). It's cheap as chips (£139 return, no further transfers required as it goes right into Meribel).

Will be around £670 for travel and catered chalet (no enforced night at an expensive restaurant either).

Good group - it's going to be a great trip.

Let me know what you think: simondunsby@gmail.com

Thanks

Si
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy