Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whitedot 2011/2012

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://issuu.com/whitedotfreeride/docs/wdf_skicollection_2011-12?mode=embed&layout=http%3A//skin.issuu.com/v/light/layout.xml

Ski weights, unless I've missed them, would be great too.

Any feed back on the Director?

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 27-01-11 16:52; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
don't you mean the title to be 2011/12 ??
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sexy.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kitenski, err.. yeh, thanks Laughing

There was quite a few folk on Whitedots in Courmayuer last week including a woman on big Preachers with Look Pivot 18s, looked Cool
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
scotia, damn good point.....I shall weigh them all tomorrow. wink
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dot., thanks. Interested in the Director. It could be exactly what I was looking for! Will you have some pairs at Nevis/Coe in Feb?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
scotia wrote:
kitenski, err.. yeh, thanks Laughing

There was quite a few folk on Whitedots in Courmayuer last week including a woman on big Preachers with Look Pivot 18s, looked Cool

Thall'll be Pia. She also came 6th in the WT comp Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
scotia wrote:
Dot., thanks. Interested in the Director. It could be exactly what I was looking for! Will you have some pairs at Nevis/Coe in Feb?

Yup, last two weekends in Feb.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Director looks interesting!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sweet colours for the Director hey!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I think the page linked in the OP has been pulled (as the publication was considered slightly premature). Anyway you all got a sneak peek and yes the_doc, the Directors are very vivid in the flesh Very Happy

Shame that snow stopped Eva making a better showing in the WFT on the Director's debut. But, hey, there is always a next time (couple of weeks actually).

Last edited by snowHeads are a friendly bunch. on Fri 28-01-11 20:45; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Working linky

http://issuu.com/whitedotfreeride/docs/wdf_lookbook_2011-12
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
midgetbiker wrote:
I think the page linked in the OP has been pulled (as the publication was considered slightly premature).

I did wonder about announcing new stuff before the current season had finished!!

Any chance of them being around St Anton w/c 9th April??

cheers,

Greg
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
ahh, gutted, just finished up our demo's in St Anton yesterday! I'll be back in the UK for 1st Apr aswell Crying or Very sad sorry!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
kitenski, if you want to try the Ones or Redeemers just give me a shout.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy