Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What better way to build up to the first trip of the season....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
MacBookPro, HDMI lead connected to TV in the bedroom, streaming the live feed from 3Sat showing 'Alpenpanorama' every morning as you get ready for work.....warm in the glow that it's all ahead of you.

....me, obsessed?

...too right I am.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
dazman, yup. Make the rest of us look like complete beach bums
When are you off? (please don't say Easter as that REALLY would be sad)
bob (aka the man who now has over 40 cheesetastic apres tracks on his playlist Embarassed )
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Saturday after next.....then 13th of March for the annual Kitzbuhel St Patricks Day celebrations.

In fairness Bob, there is some thing soothing about the french/flugel horn and harpsichord music they play in the background....and furthemore don't be ashamed of your apres addiction, embrace it.....only then can you truly be free, now sing with me....FLIG...FLIG....FLIG..
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It does sound like fun - but I am already considered obsessed by my family as I can turn any conversation to our skiing holiday in 22 days 7 hours and 40 mins within a sentance - so not sure I will get away with it!

Now if it were a repeating copy of Heidi greeting me at Zurich Airport with her cowbells it might just have to be done!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skimark, I could edit that up for you no time dude.......just say the word.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dazman,

Thanks for the offer - the guys I go to Davos with would love you forever - not sure about my wife though!

BA should use it in their marketing - as I know I am going to use the shuttle train when I fly with them!

youtube.com/v/kHPn4yaZOQk&NR=1&feature=fvwp

26 seconds in!

What a great welcome to a country!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy