Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Top 10 Wipeouts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just found this in Youtube
http://youtube.com/v/14MZcvxmQ1k&NR=1&feature=fvwp some are funny, some are very scary, probably old news but I have never seen it before. No 1 is epic Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It was posted on here a week or two ago by somebody who apparently found it "amusing".

Most of the people who responded (including me) didn't.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
alex_heney,

Yes the Avalanche and the skidoo are partcularly not "amusing" as you dont see them coming out the other side. No 1 is funny though
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The boarder tumbling down the mountain unconscious on the board aint funny either, but I'm sure I have that before and I think he survived with a few broken bones.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The avalanche at Squaw (i think) is a little funny, as it is only a short one, in a populated area (that you can see people already on the bottom moving to possibly aid the fall), but it also makes one think.. GNAR Points?????? Positive if he rode out of it, negative if he didn't.

and No. 1 .... brilliant. once the actual fall was over (fairly quick too) he simply rode the waves (er moguls) all the way down. Probably leaving a mate above to fetch all the crap he yardsaled as he fell.

The tumbling boarder on cliffs, the boy with the sledge hitting his head on the rock, and the snowmobile guy are gruesome and jaring.

but thankfully there are two yard-sales to cheer us up, in the form of 2 skiers tumbling in deep powder after failed landings, One lost his goggles and hat quickly (Note: never use goggle with clicks round the back unless you have taped them firmly shut), and the other- his two skis zip past him whilst hi is busy doing summersaults

mixed emotions in a couple minutes. ut hey what what youtube is for. the good, the bad, the ugly, ... and sometimes all at once.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy