Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best place to get your skis tuned in Newcastle

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just moved to Newcastle, does anyone know where I can get my skis tuned?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
5stitches, LD Mountain Centre on Dean Street or Snow and Rock at Metro Centre (next to Harry Ramsden's).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
5stiches - have a mate in Newcastle who I've skied with for years - we met in beginners and have been away together each year since.Anyway he swears by a shop called "Reynolds" - I think its a family owned business and they give really good,personal service,himself and various relatives and friends have all bought skis and other equipment from them and go back every time to get them serviced - don't know if their in Newcastle,Durham or Sunderland you'll have to look them up in the phone book.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
briand6868, Reynolds is in Sunderland, and I have heard good reports about them too.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Nevis sport in Newcastle just off Northumberland street is competitively priced, I have been there a couple of times - They also have a nice range of Swix products for DIY care.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cheers guys, I'll give them a try
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yup, I second going to LD Mountain centre.

The people they have in their ski shop are just so knowledgeable.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
5stitches, Ld mountain centre is where I have gone in the past. Reynolds is good but I have not been there for about 8 years now and if you are living in Newcastle the extra cost of getting over to Sunderland is not really worth it. Hope you are enjoying life in Newcastle
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy