Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cervinia ski-hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there - hoping someone can help - am looking online to hire premium skis/board for my teenagers.

There is NOL-SKI (through Snowrental) which is really centrally located (as is the apartment we're renting). - 5% off using 5SR code.
But through Skimium it is about €40 cheaper to hire from a place called WHITE RENT - the problem is I can't quite work out where that is located ie. is it quite central?

Any help appreciated Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
simonx, not sure how much help the map is but see here http://www.whiterent.it/ukdovesiamo.html they are advertising 20% off in January

The address is Via Guido Rey 23 Cervinia AO. The Edelweiss hotel is at number 18 so maybe that helps
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
simonx, it's on the main road in, opposite Sport Hotel Sertorelli.

Central-ish...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
simonx wrote:
Hi there - hoping someone can help - am looking online to hire premium skis/board for my teenagers.

There is NOL-SKI (through Snowrental) which is really centrally located (as is the apartment we're renting). - 5% off using 5SR code.
But through Skimium it is about €40 cheaper to hire from a place called WHITE RENT - the problem is I can't quite work out where that is located ie. is it quite central?

Any help appreciated Happy

Bit of a tangent, but my wife's (own) boot broke when we were in Cervinia recently. We tried a couple of places to get it fixed, it's a Lowa and not common - everywhere did the puffed cheeks head shake. The guy in Nolski took it, no question - and it was ready at 8am the next morning as promised. We'd go there on that basis alone.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy