Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kicking horse?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm have the chance to go to kicking horse for a days skiing but I'm not sure whether it would be a little bit of a wasted trip given my ability. Has anyone been? Is it mainly extreme/steep terrain?

Is there enough there to keep me occupied skiing blues/greens (and easy blacks?) for a day?

Cheers!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
IMO, it depends on the snow. If it's snowed recently, or there's fresh, then definitely. If it's boilerplate, don't bother. KH is the most snow sensitive place I've been to, as regards what you get out, IME.

There is enough terrain for confident intermediates for several days, if the snow's good. If nothing else, for a day, it's another one ticked off. Enjoy.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Echo BCjohnny, Go if the snow is good for a day. Be careful that the snow is not too good as you could get stuck. . Week before last friends husband went for a days' boarding at KH , was meant to be back firday afternoon , got back sunday after having to drive via fernie, both Highway 1 (not tototally unusual ) and 93 from radium (much more unusual)were closed
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just go for the sheer experience of it! It's one of the most amazing places I've skied - I'm good but no expert and loved it as it was a challenge.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'd go if the weather was clear just to eat lunch at the top.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
v1cky24, Cant disagree with all the comments so far - deffinately agree with scotia, regarding lunch, I would make it a late one tho' Toofy Grin

Fantastic place and much bigger than you imagine Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
my experience , its either scarily steep or easy cruisers .
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks guys, I think snow conditions are supposed to be good so I'm very tempted if nothing else to say I've been! Lunch at the top sounds cool Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I went for a day and it was o.k.
If you're going at this time of the year it can get really cold, so double up with clothing.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Where are you going from?

Echo the above - Have had two days there - one brilliant; one awful.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy