Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

any dates 19th Feb onwards for a week in the Alpes...

Poster: A snowHead
Looking to go skiing for a week in France / Italy / Austria / Switzerland, Any week from 19th Feb onwards. Good intermediate skiier, able to go down anything. Very keen! Would prefer to fly from Scotland.
Open to suggestions.
Oh and I'm 35, and female in case that makes a difference!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try UCPA in France. Check out Action Outdoors web site. Good reports - so good, booked a week myself.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm a teacher and myself (31) and another girl (28 I met on snowheads are looking to book for Feb half term (18th feb) in next few weeks... We are looking at action outdoors (as damobloke just suggested) to France as deals are good and include everything...but I think the accom is pretty basic. A group for a chalet could work too. We'd be going from London. Cheers, Anna
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
SusieBlue, unless you absolutely have to go on 19 Feb, i wouldn't recommend it as it's UK half term and will tend to be busy and expensive. In France it'll be peak school hols until 13 March, when things will suddenly become a lot less crowded. If you have to go between mid Feb and mid March it might be better to try somewhere other than France - people who know the other countries could give you advice about which weeks to avoid in Austria etc.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks Pam, Yeah I didn't realise it was still half term, I'd rather go outside school holidays whens its quieter and cheaper.
Damobloke / Jonesy - will have a look at UCPA - thanks. Sorry about school hol thing but hope you girls have a great trip.
Susie
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Susie

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1692428#1692428

We've still got a space or two in our chalet. Mostly mid 30s so you'll fit right in.

Give me a shout if you're interested.

Cheers

Si
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SusiBlue -- Am also trying to put something together for Chamonix if you're interested: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=72563
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi there

I am new to this forum,I would like to join a group for skiing holiday. Something about myself, I am 31 years old male, I snowboard, not fussy about the place and time, I just want to have a great time , sometime at the end of February beginning of March. Please if anybody has got a spare place, please drop a line at gremraz@hotmail.com, with details and your and I will be in touch with you. many thanks.

gre
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm 36, male, intermediate skier.
Will be between business trips in the vicinity of Zurich, towards Flims or Davos in the weekend of the 24.2.2011
Austria is also an option.
I will be available for 3 full days - Fri. - Sun. (arriving at the resort on the 24th evening) having a late flight out of Zurich on that Sunday, 27.2.2011.

Will be happy to share the slopes.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hi,

We have a space for 12th March if your interested?

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=72844

I am travelling down and back from Glasgow the previous/following days by car.

James.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Also want to book for Feb 19th, all the usual reasons! Male late 40's. Contemplating UCPA Flaine. Been UCPA before, yes it could be described as basic accomodation, although good food, good atmosphere, and excellent value as everything is included. Anyone thinking along the same lines?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I am just looking at the site now i might be booking a holiday late tonight
I am a snowboard been doing it for 15 years on and off I enjoy off-piste as well as longer runs, I’ve just started jumps, Very Happy i am male 38 next week, i work in school as a network manager Shocked (but not one of the IT crowd) Shocked

I am looking to join a group if possible where are people thinking of going, Half term week - Flaine 19th February is looking good price wise is £811 with travel included.

Let me know if anyone else is going on the trip I may tag on. snowHead
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
*PiMp*

We still have 1 room left for up to 3 people. The price for the room is €999 for full catered chalet plus a bit of 'social-skiing' etc... so could be just €333 per person!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
garry7000, Flaine will be hyper-crowded in half term week - my daughter and her OH did a UCPA there at half term a few years ago. they loved the UCPA formula but despite being very experienced skiers (in the top UCPA tuition group) they found the pistes intimidatingly crowded. Especially as conditions weren't good - long snow drought, very hard pistes, lower areas untenable (so flaine bowl very crowded). Just the same conditions as now, in fact. wink

I'd go for Austria for that week, personally.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
SusieBlue,
Hi Suzie

We are a mixed group of 7, skiiers and boarders. We have a great trip planned for the 28th Feb, going to Soldeu, Andorra. Ski area is great and the hotel is really nice. We are mainly intermediate standard and like to have a laugh in the evening. Anyway, if you are still interested drop me an email. barrytucker@ntlworld.com

Regards

Baz
snow report
hi jonesy im looking to get away at half term too, dont mind where as long as tgeres plenty of snow!! im a 26 yr old teacher n new to sno
wheads but a strong skiier whos confident on any run?? oooh i cook- if uve not sorted anything yet or have n still have spaces id be muchly interested!! Zx
snow report
Zoe, I've private messaged you.. get in touch x
snow conditions
Hey Jonesy,

I'm a 27 yr old teacher also looking to get in some skiing at half term...
Be surprised if you weren't already booked up though!

Luke
snow report
hey guys,
looks like everyone is going to soldeu:) see u there baz!Smile
my last minute call is for 22feb till 02mar. we have 1space left in the car as our group of 5 is now reduced to 2 as people dropped out. if anyone interested pm me asap as its very late. basically, we stay in soldeu village - hotel room with breakfast (fully booked now). so u have to be quick to find your own accommodation in the valley grandvalira which consist of following villages: encamp, canillo, el tarter, soldeu, bordes d'envalira, grau roig or pas de la casa. skipass cost for 6days £190. travel (fuel+ferry) £105 per person. we leave from gatwick airport south terminal at 15.00 on 22feb. if you want more details pm me.
cheers,
cris
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy