Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Ski Suggestions / Recommendation

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

I'm looking for advise on what ski to buy for next season ( I'll likely be buying at the end of this season when the price drops! )

I'm currently using a set of 2009 Rossignol Bandits : http://achat-ski.glisshop.com/pack_ski/rossignol/bandit_sc80_freebeam_white_axium_120_s_tpi2_black_red-4336-2945-2942.html

They are 175cm, and I'm 171cm high and weigh around 82kg. I am a good on piste skier, and I was hoping to get into doing more off piste, and possibly some park skiing this year - which is why I bought these skis! I have however found that they are a bit too long for the park, and not really wide enough for the powder. They are designed as an all mountain ski, and they do handle really well on piste, and when there is a few inches of snow, but they sink a bit too far in power!

So I'm looking for a wider ski that will handle the power, and possibly work in the park - if this is unreasonable then I'm willing to consider buying two separate skis!

I'm not sure what other information is important, but if it helps I'm 25 years old!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
first rule of end of season sales. Wait and see whats still avaiable. In the mean time demo as many as possible so you have a wish list.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy