Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Holiday to Sauze d'Oulx, Italy FOR SALE:

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ski Holiday to Sauze d'Oulx, Italy FOR SALE:

departs Sunday (23rd) morning from Newcastle, for two people, half board at Hotel Martin, ONLY £250 pp (flights, transfers, half board acc); friend trying to sell due to ill health, message me if interested; good conditions at the moment and due snow, plus you can ski into France, massive area Smile

All the best

PS: Forgive me if this is not in the right place or for repeat posting, I just thought this area could get two singles together or something??? Sorry if breaking rules Sad
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
shenryo, good luck finding someone for your friend. This is the right forum - I've removed the repeat in the Classifieds (which is really more for kit).
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ok, thank you; fingers crossed, I know it's last minute but hey ho...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi there! I'm seriously interested. Which tour operator is the Hotel Martin with? Also, are you going to pay the name change fee?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Peter2301, I like your style!! Some may call it mean and you have a neck as tough as a jockey's b............., but good negotiating tactic!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hey ...... its late in the day now! I've just come back from la plagne and negotiated a deal with ski world in a 3* catered chalet for £199 - ALL IN no single supplement either - though i did book it 15 minutes before the office closed and flew put the next day!!! It dumped the day we got there and so we had superb skiing for the week.
I'm now up for another bargain!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great deal! And as I always say it is always a good idea to do late availabilty if you do not have a large group or mind where you go! Well done
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi,

Huge apologies for the delay in getting back. Peter, I doubt they would pay the name change in all honesty, but all I can suggest is passing on the person's number to you so you can call and thrash it out. Again, those are the only details I know, no idea of tour operator but I can find out, unless you just want me to move on swiftly?

Regards
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
here is some info on it though:

http://www.crystalski.co.uk/ski-resorts/italy-ski-holidays/sauze-doulx/hotel-martin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have just text my mate there and apparently the name change is IN with the £250 each.... obviously, you will need to speak with each other to finalise...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy