Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kitzbuhel 2012 Mens Downhill

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Note: I mean next year.

Does anyone know either the date of the event or when they will publish the date of the event. Missed this year so trying to get ahead of the pack for hotel bookings. I was thinking about booking 3 different weekends and then cancelling two of the three but that seems a bit below the belt.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It will most probably be 20.01.- 23.01.2012.

always the fourth weekend in Jan confirmed her in German until the 2012/13 ski season
http://magazin.skiinfo.de/ski-weltcup/765-ski-weltcup-in-kitzbuehel.html

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Mon 17-01-11 14:25; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you stay in any resort nearby it's no problem getting hotels e.g. St Johann, that's where I stayed last year and only a few minutes on the train that runs very frequently. But I think it's always the same weekend in January so looks like the 21st Jan in 2012.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
dsoutar, why not extend the ski racing and partying and follow the skiing to Schladming for the Night Race. always the Tuesday after Kitz. Brilliant event, not sure how it compares with Kitz but I assume pretty much similar atmosphere

http://www.planai.at/winter/en/planai_news/News.html?viewPageDetails_ID=11561
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What waynos, said.

Schladming Night Race is in some ways better, having the race and party at the same time. Kitz was a bit more regimented and commercialized last time we went.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Never been to Kitz but was in Schladming for the week of Night Race 2010 - it has to be seen to be believed,try to get tickets in the "Blue Sector" - on sale around Summer time,right next to finish line - I was almost within touching distance of the racers as they hit the last 10 or so gates.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The races are on from 20th-22nd January 2012 - details here.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
waynos wrote:
why not extend the ski racing and partying and follow the skiing to Schladming for the Night Race.

Because there's not many people on World who can manage to get partying through Kitz and Schladming, and stay alive Laughing
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Where are tickets for sale for the night race and kitz, also any idea what local towns ie st johann like for transport to these venues?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
There are shuttle trains from St. Johann (and other nearby towns) to Kitzbühel, free I believe. You can find details of tickets and transport on the Hahnenkamm race web site.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy