Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet printable boarding pass?

Poster: A snowHead
Just been onto easyjet.com to fill in my advanced passenger details, and I notice I can print off a boarding pass, but I haven't done the online check in?

Does printing this off mean I can join a different queue at the airport at all, if not, I cannot see why I'd do it??

Cheers,

Greg
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kitenski, we are flying EJ from Liverpool on Saturday, and understand that there IS a separate queue there, for those with the printed boarding passes. That queue is generally shorter and quicker. We've printed them off, and if there's any benefit queue-wise we'll be happy. So perhaps worth doing it?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Anniepen, yeh that it what I was hoping for, cheers Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Also be aware the security in Liverpool insist that you use their 'regulation' plastic bag (£1 for 2). How the hell can the size of bag matter, its just another device to part the travelling public from money (sorry, to rant Embarassed )

Ian
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ian Kenvyn, Bristol is a bit cheaper - you get around 5 for £1!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Ian Kenvyn, No they don't. We used a clear plastic zippered washbag no problems.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Having a printed boarding pass should mean you join the queue to drop off your luggage (one or more of the check in stations will be marked as such for drop-off) rather than the queue for full check-in. If you have only hand luggage it means you just go through security and straight to your gate.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
No difference at Gatwick last week - "fast track" as such was for everyone - no separate lane.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
No difference at Birmingham or Grenoble either, but don't you pay extra if you haven't printed your pass?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Easyjet credit card use to get you first on but that doesn't apply now either Sad
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Quote:
Easyjet credit card

Call me a snob but I just couldn't.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
tiffin, snob
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Slightly off-topic but I just love it when at some airports, they call out the speedy boarders. They then get checked through the gate. Some time afterwards us non-speedy boarders follow and then you find yourself on a bus to get to the plane, the same bus indeed as the speedy boarders who having got on the bus first are now going to be the last ones to get off !!!

Sorry, I shouldn't laugh at people getting ripped off but I can't help it.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Boredsurfing wrote:
Easyjet credit card use to get you first on but that doesn't apply now either Sad

Yes .. was excellent card ... especially as it gave you "Easyjet Flight Points". Rather enjoyed getting BA Miles & Easyjet points whilst flying BA Shocked
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Agenterre, agreed, I used it when there was a bonus for taking out a card and stopped using it as soon as it wasn't worthwhile for me
snow report
halfhand wrote:
Ian Kenvyn, No they don't. We used a clear plastic zippered washbag no problems.

+1 and I fly out of there regularly.
Ian Kenvyn you must have been unlucky with whoever was on duty if they made you buy one.

Interestingly when I've gone out of Liverpool, since they renovated / changed over to the new security area, when I've been flying with a KLM they've been directing all KLM passengers over to the fast-lane security for free at the point where they check boarding cards before security. All the easyjet / ryan / flybe people get sent on as usual to the big queue. There's no mention of it as a bonus when you book... Little Angel
snow conditions
Ian Kenvyn wrote:
Also be aware the security in Liverpool insist that you use their 'regulation' plastic bag (£1 for 2). How the hell can the size of bag matter, its just another device to part the travelling public from money (sorry, to rant Embarassed )

They don't insist you buy theirs (they can't).

But they do insist that it be no more than the regulation size. If you have a clear re-sealable plastic bag no more than 1 litre in capacity (about 20cm square), then you will be allowed to use that.

http://www.liverpoolairport.com/airport-information/baggage-restrictions-and-security.html#liquids
latest report
kitenski wrote:
Just been onto easyjet.com to fill in my advanced passenger details, and I notice I can print off a boarding pass, but I haven't done the online check in?

Does printing this off mean I can join a different queue at the airport at all, if not, I cannot see why I'd do it??

Cheers,

Greg

printing off the boarding pass constitutes online check-in !
ski holidays
does anyone know what the age for children sitting alone is? my kids are 12 & 10 and I was just wondering if there are any rules in place for parents to be sat next to children? is there an age limit that they say they need to sit next to a guardian?
ski holidays
polo99, Ive often wondered that. What would happen should the plane require evacuation. In that instance Im sure that parents would go looking for their children before jumping down the slide and that would lead to all sorts of issues or dare I say it, carnage.
snow report
polo99, Don't know what the age limit is, but I have been on a flight when, before take-off, another adult has been asked to change places in order to allow a child (they looked to be around 12) to sit with their parent. We travel with our two children and would not agree to being split up - for us, it needs to be one parent, one child - and it would appear to be a rule in any case
snow report
rayscoops wrote:
kitenski wrote:

Cheers,

Greg

printing off the boarding pass constitutes online check-in !

cheers!! What about at Geneva when you stick your own baggage labels on???
ski holidays
kitenski, Stick labels on and take them to the bag drop. It's quite an easy system to use. The queues may or may not be short
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy