Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

K2 photon skis advice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi was going to buy the k2 photon ski for my first ski but is it the right one i can ski all green blue and red runs and the odd black i would say im a intermediate but wanting to learn more any advice please many thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Looks like a good choice to me if you mainly want to stay on piste with just the odd little bit of off piste. If you are thinking of spending more time off piste in the future I would definitely go for something a bit wider underfoot minimum 88 mm. My first pair were K2's which were great on piste but I did upgrade to a wider ski as I progressed and was spending more time off piste.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm looking for this as a first ski to buy, pretty much in the same position as yourself. can ski all pistes would like a ski that will suffice as I develop. Does anyone else have any reveiws on the photon? I beleive it has an allterain rocker whereas the charger ski has a speed rocker. Does anyone know the benefits of either?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy