Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

6th Feb - Serre Chevalier - more people to join group!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This is a bit of an update to a previous post I had on here. Thanks to all those who have so far replied.

We are still a girl short for the trip! Although there is space for a few more people to join too.

We've found a really, really good deal going to Serre Chevalier on 6th Feb.

Our group in mid 20's to early 30's, all of varying skiing ability.

If your interested, and serious about joining our group please email me at lel4237@googlemail.com.

Thanks,
Lorna
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sounds fun! Count me in!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bump for this. We need one more girl to make up the numbers and share with Lorna. Have had some interest; just need someone to come up with the readies! We are skiers of mixed ability but matched enthusiasm, we like a drink in the evening and are a friendly sociable bunch.

The deal - £500 for the lot. Flights, Accomodation, Transfers, Ski Hire, Lift Passes, the whole shooting match. All you need is spending money!!! It's a steal and it'll be a good week - the snow has been good recently too so what's not to like!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi,
do you still need one female to make up numbers? I would be interested. Just who is this deal with? And does the lift pass cover the whole of the SErre Chevalier area [Grand Serre-Che] or is it just an area pass? Which village/ chalet/ [self-catering??] and what airline [I might want to bring my own skis]....
hope to hear from you soon
Chri
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Chri - I have been communicating with Lorna about maybe joining the group, so I have some info. In order to speed it up for you and them I hope Lorna doesnt mind me replying!

The deal is with Skitopia and includes everything - full area lift pass, flights, transfers, catered hotel accom, ski hire. Its in the bigger village,Villenuve. Flights are with easyjet from Luton and ski carriage is £37. I asked Skitopia if the cost would be less if you didnt take their ski hire and they said no - worth a try. To get the £500 deal it needs to be booked by this afternoon.

Cheers
Brent
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hi
thanks for your quick reply.
i can book today - by what time would that need to be done?
could you please find out though, what is meant by 'area pass' exactly?

in Serre Chevalier, they sell cheap area passes, which only allow you to ski around your local village which you can do in a few hours, and then there's the whole Serre Chevalier pass, which allows skiing around all the 7 villages that make up Serre Chevalier. That's the pass to get for 6 days, but it would cost an additional 200 Euros!

can i have a look at that holiday offer online?
cheers
chri
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I just spoke with Skitopia; it's the whole area.

Flights are with Sleeezyjet. Booking today is an airline stipulation; tomorrow shouldn't be an issue.

Linky is http://www.skitopia.com/content/prices.asp. It's in Le Livre Blanc.

Skitastic!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Right, I'm on. What do I need to do? mail me on goodliff@freeuk.com
chri snowHead
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have emailed the group - please let me know if you haven't received.

M.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy