Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for a cheap ski trip.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys, My name is James and im 18 and im looking to go on a ski trip.

In december i went on a great ski trip with a group of people from snowheads and want to do something again this year.

I dont mind where it is, as long as it is cheap. I am flying from Newcastle so it would be perfect to find a group who is travelling from here also so i can go with them.

The reason im going on my own is because none of my friends ski and going on a ski trip with ur parents is a bit sad ! ^^

LoL this is me, its a pic from the trip in december 2010.

ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sainter, Good luck with your trip hunting.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
action-outdoors.co.uk snowHead
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi James
I am also in the same boat really want to go away but i have no one to go with. I am 21 and I snowboard. let me know if you find anything because i would be happy to join you.

cat
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
End of season bash?...

EOSB - have a look in snow events...
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
James, this was recently posted, could be worth a look for you
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=72378#1697840
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Crystal are doing deals for 2 in Belle Plagne this weekend flights, transfers and S/C Accomadation for 2 with Gatwick flights for £454.00 ( £227 each) They might have a Newcastle option. Give it a go.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sainter, and caatt, University trips are great to go on and as cheap as they come. You don't need to be a member of the university to go. Just google any university name followed by ski or snowboard club and you you should find an easter trip coming in at below £400 for return coach travel, self catering accomodation and lift pass. They're great fun. I'm off to Tignes this easter with sheffield university snowboard club
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hey James and Cat my friend, Samantha and I are going to meribel in feb on a budget. We're flying from glasgow to geneva. If you give me your email addresses I'll email you details and the cost. We're both female, 24 and 25.

Thanks

Faryma
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy