Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking to join a group.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm hesitating about applying to join a skiing group - because I am seriously OLD, ( apart from my mental age of about 25.) and dont want to be stereotyped as some miserable old git with go-faster stripes on my zimmer frame. I'm reasonably fit - walked 100 miles of The Camino recently, and can ski most things, (backwards if its too frightening to face the front.) I enjoy helping beginners discover parallels. I'm male, and happily married, and am a Grand Designs type architect. I enjoy apres... obviously - who wouldn't? Negatives? I'm a lousy cook if self catering, & my jokes are so old you probably havn't heard them.
Anyway, I'm keen to join a chalet group or whatever and fit in - any place any time. Except maybe Andorra on a coach.
Please email me if you have a spot.
Thanks
patrick.thomas@virgin.net
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to snowHeads itsmepht, snowHead

Have you seen this? S7BB
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Patrick!

My friend and I are going from Glasgow to Geneva airport on 3rd February. We're plannign on spending the 3rd in Geneva then hiring a car and driving down to Brides Les Bains on the 4th, stay there for four nights then travel back up to Geneva on the 8th spend another couple of nights in Geneva and fly back to Glasgow on the 10th of February.

We have booked a four person hotel room in Brides Les Bains so have space for two people, the room is self catering. We're both female 24 and 25 years old and very sociable, apres is definitely a must Very Happy

If you're interested in coming just let me know I'll give you more details. We can meet you in Geneva if you're not going from Glasgow and you can just come to Meribel if you don't want to spend time in Geneva. Also we're open to spending more time in Meribel if that suits you better although we're hiring a car so the cost for that would go up slightly but we also have the freedom of going to other resorts during the day. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Farima
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Farima,
Thanks for your reply !
I appreciate you considering me as a possibility.
I did see your posting before, but didnt jump at it because i wouldnt want to spend any more time in Geneva than I had to; would take a transfer bus rather than rent a car - cheaper and cos a car is a bit of a liabilty in some resorts -. But its not for me to argue with your choices!
I will have to look at flights, lift pass costs etc. Could you let me know about the hotel / car hire costs? - and which hotel? Email me direct if you wish. Did you get anyone for the remaining place (s?) I guess it makes a difference if we are dividing the room and car etc x 2, 3, or 4! What level of skiiers are you? I'm most levels, usually ground level!
Look forward to hearing from you.
Patrick
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
itsmepht, We have a place in a chalet in Verbier 29th Jan for a week. Sounds like you'd fit in perfectly.

see: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=72378
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy