Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Saalbach accomodation recomendations please.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

I am quite keen on trying Saalbach this year, after a long, long time without a ski holiday. It seems to meet our needs. However all accomodation seems to be expensive and according to Trip advisor most seem to be in need of a refurb. There seem to be plenty of options on various websites but some are in German and it is always nice to recieve a personal recomendation.
I was hoping to get just B&B as it seems there are plently of restaurants in town. Also having to eat a 4 or 5 course meal in the evenings seems a bit much.
I can go from late Feb to mid March, I am assuming any of these weeks is fine for snow and am happy to DIY.

Thanks SH's

Worz
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
worz666, Always happy to advise. If you PM me your e-mail, I'll gladly send you full info.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If you want BnB Haus Franziska is pretty nice (and I guess it's cheap as the ski school house instructors there in peak weeks when their main accomm is too full). Quite small rooms though. 5 mins walk up the hill from the Schattbergbahn.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We stayed in the Hotel Gappmaier which is a smaller hotel and was reasonable when we went, we booked it independent. It was halfboard, food was good but not 4-5 course.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pmed you Tatman!

Thanks for the other two options guys, i will certainly have a look at them.

Smile
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Stayed in the Hotel Neuhaus in Summer last year (for mountain biking). Certainly a very nice hotel, between the two gondola stations.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We stayed there a couple of years ago but in a Chalet with Neilson which was fine. Try Chalet Enzian we stayed there in the summer some years ago - it is right by the piste and a few miutes out of town. If Saalbach is too expensive I think Leogan is cheaper. Good skiing there.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The Hotel Panther is good.
Close to slopes and in the centre of the village.
Great pizzeria opposite!
Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy