Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Reasons not to jump from the chairlift

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
not only is it illegal and you could do youself an injury, you may lose your cool status if you do it like this guy

http://youtube.com/v/7LeY2s7gORI
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Loser.

You *can* also make the cable jump off the towers potentially killing everyone on the chair. Not the best thing to do.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Someone fell off the Belle Etoile last week. Lifty gossip say he raised the safety bar in order to strap his back foot into the binding, twerp.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Has anybody else seen it done? I was stuck on a chair in Bansco for about 20min when I noticed the guy on the chair infront getting animated and looking around. Then he put the bar up, jumped, spun 120' in the air, landed on the very steep wooded slope below (100' drop?) and skied off!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
adithorp wrote:
Has anybody else seen it done? I was stuck on a chair in Bansco for about 20min when I noticed the guy on the chair infront getting animated and looking around. Then he put the bar up, jumped, spun 120' in the air, landed on the very steep wooded slope below (100' drop?) and skied off!

that was believable up until the "100' drop" part Laughing
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It was well above the height that you'd wonder whether it was possible to jump.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
One of the coolest things I've seen was a dude drop around 30 foot (^^^ 100? LOL!) off a chair onto a steep section of offpiste, skiing straight into a 360 off a small cliff.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I noticed there was no movement after he fell I wonder what he did to himself?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
parlor wrote:
You *can* also make the cable jump off the towers potentially killing everyone on the chair. Not the best thing to do.

Precisely.

A Lot of young folk & not so young think its cool & jump of the Schindlergratbahn in St Anton (Even when there are notices saying its strictly forbidden) just before this Pylon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_w0NOxyuy8s#t=355s

If caught it instant liftpass confiscation & hauled off to the Police !
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
He may be hurt. But it could also be just the soft snow made it quite difficult to get any resistance when trying to push himself up.

I was 2 chairs behind some boarder who either jumped or got pushed. He didn't move initially, probably a bit shocked at the hard landing. But then he just skied off.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy