Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for more people to join our group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
There's a group of 8 of us that are looking to book a last minute deal to France for week beginning 29th/30th Jan or 5th/6th Feb. We currently have an uneven number of males/females so ideally need at least another boy and girl on the trip, but the more the merrier. We have looked at deals that can accommodate a group of 12. Most of the group will be flying from London, however if you want to fly from a Northern airport, there is someone else on the group who can do that.

We are all in our mid 20's/early 30's of varying skiing abilities. We like to make the most of skiing during the day and like a bit of apres in the evening!

We are looking to book by the end of next week, so if interested or want more info get in contact. Email is lel4237@googlemail.com

Cheers
Lorna
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bumpety Bump Bump.

Me and Lorna met on here last year and are having another go this year (Thanks Snowheads!). We have a cracking gig lined up in Serre Chevalier and are a friendly bunch - Ski hard during the day and partake in the odd drink in the evening (Memorable moments of last year involve me waking up with the CD of the band we heard in a random bar on an impromptu pub crawl that I don't remember buying and haven't listened to since and all of us being vegetarian once during the week just to see what the veggie option in the chalet was).

Skill levels range from "Happy going down anything" to "Man up, it's not that steep", and we're all easy to get along with. Last year the first time we all met in person was the bar of the accommodation.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy