Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2Alpes bad weather refunds

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Minging day today, everything closed except Bas des Pistes and bits of Vallee Blanche. Sad

For people with 2Alpes passes today:

- holders of two-day passes will be refunded a day. Ask at the lift office, take your pass and the receipt.
- if you have a three-day plus pass AND you took the insurance with it, the insurer will refund a day. Get a claim form from the ticket office.
- if you have a three-day plus pass and DIDN'T buy insurance, your ski/travel insurance may refund you, but they'll need proof that resort was closed. Ask at any ticket office for an 'attestation intemperie' and explain that it's 'pour mon assureur'. These came through on e-mail today, so every office has some and will know what you're on about.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lizzard, Out of interest what was the bad weather? Fog? Rain? Snow? Wind?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Boredsurfing, yes. Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Lizzard, oh Sad Laughing
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lizzard, my Sis came out there today. I got a text that simply said "f00king horrible flight" Sad guess they hit some bad weather. I looked earlier and there was snow forecast (18cm) for tonight - do you think that will happen?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Shimmy Alcott, absolutely widdling down here in the valley, so I should hope so, yes. Snow is still good on the upper slopes anyway. Update here: http://www.2alpesnet.com/snow_report.php
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy