Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Equipment for the larger gentleman

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As is presumable obvious from the title, I'm looking for ski equipment (clothing mostly) for someone of a generous stature.

I'm 6'2" and about 22 stone (although hope to be a shade lighter by March), and could do with some advice about ski clothing that will fit. I've been looking at North Face, who seem to do a 3XL in some ranges, although I've not yet had a chance to try it on (going to go to Bicester Village next week, after a trip to Solutions4Feet). Does anyone have any advice about clothing they've purchased to fit a similar rotundity? I'm looking for base layers (thin), jacket and probably salopettes.

Thanks in advance Smile
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dakid, hello from a fellow rotund gentleman Wink I currently wear a xxl North Face Jacket which fits fine and im not that much smaller than you if at all so id suggest the 3xl would be fine. I currently have a pair of Nike salopettes that i got from TK Maxx for about £60 which are superb (they are a xxl) so would suggest them too
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy