Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SkiSet boot liners and zip fit question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi guys,
My first real post.
I have just bought a 2nd hand pair of boots (Rossignol B1's) that had zip fit liners in them when delivered..... I know these are custom liners but how do they work. Are they moulded to your feet or are they heat activated and will mould to my feet if I warm them? The boot shells are in really good condition and if i need new liners has anyone had experience of the new 69euro liners that ski set are selling?

Many thanks Tim
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Zip-fits are initially heat moulded to speed up the moulding process, but it took a further 5 days skiing for me before they were comfortable. Zip-fits use a cork putty which moves really slowly to conform to the shape of your feet and the inside of the shells. It's a good idea if you could take them into a ski shop, get them to put them in their boot oven for you. They will mould without doing this, but it will take longer.

I'd remove your email address from your location too, unless you fancy being spammed forever.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Cheers for that will give it a go when i get to tignes....
And remove the mail addy.

Tim
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Timg60, I got some new Salomon liners for my boots for £50 here so those Skiset ones aren't that cheap. You may be able to get Rossignol for yours if you don't get on with the Zipfits.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good call. I am hopeing that the zipfits will mould to my feet. Will find out next week.

Tim
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Timg60, Apparently Nevada Sports is the place to go for boot issues in Tignes.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
See thats why i love the internet... 10 mins and i have all the answers i need.
Thank you very much Colin B.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Colin B where was "here" that you got liners?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy