Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What would you recommend for a 7 year old in Val Claret?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We will be taking two 7 year olds with us this Easter and staying in Tignes Val Claret. They have both done a week in ski kindergarden 3 years ago (but to be honest it was a waste of time and they are pretty much starting from scratch).

Does anyone have a preference for any of the ski schools operating out of VC for group lessons? Would you do half days or full days? Would they get on quicker with a few private lessons?

Any opinions or feedback greatly appreciated,

thanks in advance, Steve
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
No idea about kids, but adult lessons with Evolution 2 were terrific.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SteveKirby, I think it´s better for them to have private lesson in the beginnig, they will feel more that the instructor take care about them, and next time U ski with the kids, they have a little more so thay will be ok in a group, why not send a mail to BASS, http://www.britishskischool.com/ that is a better choices for the kid to be in a group with other english speaking kids, even if the instructor speak english . It is difficult to have lesson in more than one language , I have done, so I know,
Have a nice easter in Tignes, and good luck for the kids Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you've got an indoor slope anywhere near you get them some some lessons there before you go, did that with my kids last year (14, 10 and 6) and they happily fitted into the intermediate group lessons on our hols last winter and had way more fun than the kids who were just sidestepping a few metres up the nursery slope to slide back down for the couple of days!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks very much guys,

davkt, How many lessons did they have?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy