Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet Winter Flights 05/06

brian
brian
Most flights outside of London ones I think, available now.

Just got NCL->GVA for school half term, 11th Feb for £76 pp

Not bad, price is going up though.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bahhh - was just signing on to tell everyone and you beat me to it..
Waiting for Gatwick ones... Think I'll just camp out by the computer for a few weeks...
Are we just SLIGHTLY mad??!!
latest report
 brian
brian
jayne durham, just slightly Laughing

My flights would be £95 now (he says smugly). The next week (18th Feb) is up to about £250 already Shocked
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bother! I haven't sorted out when/where I'm going yet. I was hoping that they'd be considerate enough to wait for me to decide.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My friends will probably be flying out of Stansted to Basle, anyone have any idea when the prices will become available for that route for the end of Jan and early Feb ?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dont think they are letting on at the mo DG. If you go on their mailing list - and indicate which routes you are interested in - they email you. Not sure though how much notice you get - coz by the time I got the email it was 5.30pm.... They simply said that they will be releasing winter flights in batches over the next few weeks... but no indication of what and when... so keep checkin I suppose.
Brian - did you get advance notice or did you just spot they had come up??
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I got an email. Wish they could be a bit more precise on LGW flights - I'll be checking compulsively until I can check their prices. I've got flights for three or four trips to book for, so hope Easyjet will be a good bit cheaper than BA otherwise it's going to be an expensive winter!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
18/19th Feb, northern departure, all carriers - Under £150 like rocking horse doo doo. Mind you some flights have been on the market for 2 days now Shocked

brian, Good descision. NCL half term is the week after yours.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ah well...got home last night and my mum had booked flights for us - Liverpool/Basel for £30 return snowHead
ski holidays
 brian
brian
jayne durham wrote:

Brian - did you get advance notice or did you just spot they had come up??

I'm on their mailing list. I got a mail about 4pm yesterday.

It was sent at 3.30 though so I guess it's a bit of a lottery how long a mail takes to get from easyjet towers to wherever you are.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
No Gatwick flights released yet.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
hey - does anyone know how easyjet pricing actually works... this is FASCINATING.... being the sad fanatic I am .... in between reading some incredibly boring stuff - I have been checking prices on a chosen flight - just to see what happens since it went on line yesterday... The prices have gone up and down a number of times - even over 24 hours... 119.99 last night - 85 this morning etc... weird ...
So even booking early you dont necessarily get the best price....... mmmmm
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
jayne durham, this has happened to me before. I was wondering if someone like you was browsing and then didn't complete the booking
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
jayne durham, I think it's something to do with requests for information. if you request info for a flight, it registers "an interest". Flights with lots of interest have the prices pushed up. If the "interest" doesn't turn into a booking, then the cost can drop slightly.

Then again, I may be talking a load of rubbish. rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
thought it might be something like that....
snow report
 Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Easyjet and Ryanair to Turin in March not available yet.
snow report
My Belfast-Geneva flight is uo £10 from yesterday. Still waiting for the rest of the crowd to decide Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Are the winter flights for 06/07 likely to become available in June(2006)? I've got some credits I need to spend (not travel) before September, and ideally I'd like to use them on some flights next winter Very Happy
snow report
Hywel wrote:
Are the winter flights for 06/07 likely to become available in June(2006)?

The Easyjet Luton-Grenoble flights that most of the PSB'ers used came out early/mid June last year so I think that the answer to your question is yes.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy