Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whats on in Murren this week???/

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey guys, have asked a few things and got some real good replies from you all so now I'm asking if anyone know of any entertainment going on this coming week in Murren?

We arrive on Sarurday the 8th, Staying at the Hotel Eiger, I see from the Eiger guest house web siste that they have a latin american music evening that night so that takes care of one night.

Just wondered if there was any other "gigs", live music or disco bars in the resort? Have stayed here before but always with kids in tow!

Thought we might have a go at curling and ice skating but can anybody suggest anything else for the evenings? (clean suggestions only please, lol)

cheers,

Suzsue
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I always found in Wengen that the local tourist office would have a great big list of stuff going on, I would imagine it's the same across the valley
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
suzysue2, like D G Orf has suggested get in contact with Murren tourism regarding 'whats on' the week you are visiting.....at info@muerren.ch

Im sure you are aware but Murren isn't a hotspot for night clubs or disco bars as people tend to make the most of the evening in the hotel restaurants.

My suggestions for pubs : Cablecar bar right outside the Hotel Jungfrau but not open late(next to the nursey slopes) // the Eiger Guesthouse bar (cheapest alcohol in Murren,so the locals tend to head here) // the Eiger Tachi Bar which would be the closest to disco bar in Murren and has a nice atmosphere but the drinks are expensive // the Stagerstübli(lower road near the coop and right next to the water trough)

You could also try the Jungfrau Hotel bar as now its under new management things might have changed (lowering the prices...lol)

Not that you asked but the only nightclub now in Murren is the Bliemlichäller which is in the Hotel Blement. (opp.the coop)

On Thursday you could have a fondue on the Amendhubel with music and then (which is optional )ski back down to Murren with lit torches

Hope this helps
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hope you are having a wonderful time
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy