Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Looking for ski group to join, male age 25 based in London, anytime this season

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Im looking for a group of skiers to join (preferably in their 20s) on a trip to Europe. I am wanting to do it on the cheap side, as I have little money left over after xmas! I am easy going, easy to get on with. I am pretty competent on skis, I can go off piste, but mostly stay on piste (would love to do more off piste though). So looking for a fun group to go with who are up for a laugh and a few beers in the evenings!

cheers

Luke
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Luke, Welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Have you seen this? http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=71187
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
admin wrote:
Hi Luke, Welcome to snowHeads snowHead

Have you seen this? http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=71187

I have seen it yes. A little too expensive for me. Im looking for all in except spending money for around £400! its possible in a group sharing self catered accommodation! I have done it before!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Food's not cheap in French resorts: you might not feed yourself for the week for less than £100 Wink

Hope you find something nice snowHead
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
nirok, UCPA via www.action-outdoors.co.uk ? Prices tend to include full-board accom, lift pass, ski hire (should you need it) and lessons/guiding as appropriate. I've been on a couple and they're great fun - really sociable and apart from beer/wine I didn't have to spend a single euro on anything once there.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Luke

We're off to Bovec Slovenia for the first time on 20th Jan and still have 2 places in the car if you're interested. Staying in a 3* Hotel, half board the price also includes a six day international ski pass and free guiding. Cost of holiday is £459. You'll need to chip in towards the fuel, tolls etc for the journey there and back, but everything except ski hire and lessons is included in the price, leaving you more to spend on beer! If we fill the fourth place in the car, the travelling cost will be cheaper still. There's room for ski's and boot bag etc if you have your own equipment. Bovec is within the euro zone and we've heard a lot cheaper than France. Some members of our party have skied in France for over 20 years and although we all still love skiing in France, Bovec has been recommended to us try as it has everything France has to offer but is not so expensive.

We are skiers joining a group of 8 in resort which includes a couple of boarders. We're of mixed abilities and the age range of the group is between 22 to 62. I assure you when you've left your 20's everything it's not all downhill from there on.....well maybe it is, but not where skiing is concerned! The thing you'll like about skiing with us is that we love off piste! We have skiers of instructor level so Join us and you'll have a great time off piste. Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Luke, I am in the same position as you it seems. What do you think of 99pp (based on four sharing) for hotel/flights and transfers in Val Thorens. Lift pass and ski hire will come in at 250 more so 350 before food. The accommodation is self catering so we could just cook on the evening.

http://www.fasttrackski.co.uk/france/val-thorens/les-olympiades-apartments-ski-deals-0008732.php

I live in London and am hoping to get of 13/4/5th Jan, but could leave the week later if there was as good a deal.

Call if you are interested, Ben 0785 005 793
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
deleted

Last edited by After all it is free Go on u know u want to! on Sat 30-06-12 19:41; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
hi, i have booked val d'isere from the 14th feb. going to say for at least a month. i have accommodation sorted for 150-200 euro per week per person depending on how many people there is sharing. if anyone is interested i can send on my contact details. i'm 32 year old male skier
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hey Luke, My friend and I are going to meribel/brides les bains for four days, flying from glasgow to geneva then hiring a car. We've worked the whole thing, car hire, accomodation (self catering), ski hire, lift pass coming to just over £300. We're spending a few days in geneva as well which you're welcome to join us on. We're going to geneva on 3rd feb and coming back on 10th feb and going to meribel on 4th - 8th feb. let me knwoo if you're interested and i'll give you details. We're 24 and 25 year old females.

Faryma
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy