Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Republic?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Last year we used Ski Republic and got a fantastic deal on our Ski Hire so we went on the website at the weekend to book for this year.

The Skis I added to my basket were €120, and I added by sisters skis at €120 and given the 2 for 1 offer this should have come to €120 in total. I paid without much thought and then noticed that the price they had charged was different to the price of the Skis I had added to my basket (they were double).

I have fired off an email (no phone number?) and not received a response, but have noticed that they have now doubled the price of the Skis I ordered on their website (so someone has seen my message).

How long do they usually take to reply to messages as we don't have much time left before our holiday.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
€120 is per ski. Hence it was double when you got to the checkout.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've just had a quick look, having used them a couple of times before, and the system looks to have changed. Previously if you booked two sets of skis (as we did) you got the cheaper one for free.

Now, regardless of how many renters you have, it simply halves the original price listed. I added a pair of Dynastar Sultan 85s at 240 Euros, clicked through to the next screen and it had halved the price to 120.

When I added a second set of skis the total went to 480, which then halved on the following screen to 240.

The 'sport' skis are 120. Looks like they had a typo on the selection screen, which you made them aware of. Sadly, I doubt they'll honour it.

Their system doesn't make sense any more - why bother listing the skis at one price when you're simply going to halve it regardless? The prices have pretty much doubled, too - we got two sets of 'performance' skis (without boots) for 120 Euros at Les Arcs in 2010.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
their website seems to makes sense now.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy