Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WOW

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey folks....

Just back in the door from my 10 days in Livigno.... is all I can say what a place!!!

Will be goin back for more next year.... truly a gem of a place and maybe under rated?? Loads of terrain... some really good runs... loads of places to off piste.... and a not too shabby board park.

Night life was great.... and cheap.... hooge pizzas 7 euros.... beers around 3 euros... loadsa tax free shopping and a really beautiful resort. If you've ever considered it... then do it!!

I also managed to complete all possible boarder missions.... hurt myself with style in the board park... stacked it more times than a first day skier... and caught some of the best on video for days when feeling a little glum....sat in middle of the piste in very dangerous places... rolled a phat one on the slopes (though I apologised by accident whilst handing her back her sticks of shame) wore the baggiest jeans I have most nights, whilst getting completely apres'd and said words like... well maybe slurred.... radical, dude and awsome.

I did though have one moment of skier shame when made to sing 'you sexy thing' in a Karaoke competition..... but I assure you, I was very very very drunk at the time... what I now like to call being fishbowled at Gallis.

Hope you guy's have a great time in Saalbach

Rock 'n Roll baby Razz
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nice one, Oisin. Always fancied Livigno but put off by the long transfer! We are of on Sat to Saalbach now with Richie and Mr T. Was originally just the 3 of us now there's nearly 10! 2 skiiers among us though! Hope they have a sense of humour Twisted Evil
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm off to Per'Chase some Ibuprofen today.........i think i'm gonna need 'em!
Glad you had a gooden' Oisin. Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Oisin, we and the snowheads resident boarders will have to meet up at MK in the not too distant future!!! Razz
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Well only the Boarders who frequent these pages!
Those who'll put Nothing in front of Snowboarding itself eh Phil?! Wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Are you referring to the little plucker???? per chance????
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It would appear so.........i feel the light is taking him!!!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Philip, lemme know when.... I am most certainly now begining to feel the onset of end of season blues..

how many times have we all said after.... next year I'm gonna do a season rolling eyes

Damned Mortgage !!!

Perhaps a year.... season in Europe and followed by a season in NZ

Boo hoo!!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yeah ! and next year I'll open that bar in a resort that I've always wanted Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy