Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs Ski Buddy Required anytime between 8 - 29 January 2011

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello

My boyfriend and I are going to be in Les Arcs between 8-29 January. I'm at at low intermediate level and can ski greens, blue and some reds, whilst my boyfriend likes his black runs/going off piste. We're looking for someone who is at a low intermediate level who would like to ski with me and someone else who is a very good skier to ski with my boyfriend.

If you fit the bill, please reply to this post.

Many thanks

Carol
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi guys, welcome to snowheads and come over to the Les Arcs thread in the snow reports section where most of us from Les Arcs hang out. If you are looking for people to ski with send me a PM and I should be able to put you in touch with others of your standard. If your boyfriend is good, he is always welcome to join us for a bit of skiing.

Have a look at my facebook group page for all the latest about Les Arcs and the stuff we get up too. Link below.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy