Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skiers or boarders wanted to share accommodation Val Thorens 22nd-29th Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey,

We're looking for people to share self-catered accommodation in Val Thorens for the week 22nd - 29th Jan. We're looking at cheap apartments, probably for 4-6 people, depending on how much response we get.

We are 2 male beginner snowboarders from Bristol, hoping to get lots of time on the slopes, and have a good time in the evenings. We will be driving to Val Thorens on Friday night (21st) and one of us is flying back on the Sat 29th from Grenobles airport. We're also meeting up with quite a large group of mixed ability, who already have accommodation booked. We're all mid 20s.

There are seats available in the car on the way if required, or you can arrange your own transport. Flights are super cheap atm, my friend managed to get his ticket for €15!

Also if anyone has got any recommendations for cheap apartments we may not have heard about please let us know!

If you're interested drop us a line on either:

fulford.adam@gmail.com or kukwanho@yahoo.com.hk

Cheers,

Adam and Jason
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy