Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer from Geneva to Avoriaz

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey,

Has anyone used Shuttle Direct for transfers? Just got quotes 27E per person each way in a shared transfer. Seems about the cheapest so far and that is all the way up to Avoriaz not just Prodains.

Cheers
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Never heard of / used Shuttle Direct - but sounds like a good price.

In the past I've used Ski-Lifts and Skiddy Gonzalez - both of which seem to offer a decent service. From memory they're around £40 per person each way - so pricier than your quote.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have used the local bus service before, about £10. It stops at the Prodan cable car that takes you up to Avoriaz
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Im sure there is someone on here who does transfers between avoriaz and geneva. Last year i used speedygonzales.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers folks,

I cant seem to find anything out about them and have not replied to any further emails so going to give them a miss and use someone else. Will keep an eye out for them in GVA next week to see if they actually exist or not.

Ta
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
www.morzexpress.com 25 Euros (+1.38 tax) Every 45 minutes from Geneva Airport to the Prodains Cable-car.

If the road up to Avoriaz is bad with snow, then you're going to get dropped at the Prodains no matter what any transfer company says. It's usually buried in their small print.

(ShuttleDirect, to my knowledge, do not operate their own vehicles. Never seen them at Geneva Airport, so they are going to sub-contract you out down the subcontracting out chain. So it will be whoever does your actual transfer whose t&c's apply to whether you will actually be taken up to Avoriaz itself. So check all the small print)

Hope this helps!

Andrew
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy