Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Oh joy! Ebay item has gone astray in the Scottish post, presumably?

Poster: A snowHead
I sold a pair of Salomon Minimax snowblades and posted them on 20th December with usual proofs after a successful Ebay sale to Aberdeen. Has the post up there for larger items gone completely pear-shaped? I don't want to let down a buyer but he has emailed my wife today saying he hasn't got them-very disappointing.

Anyone else with similar experiences presently or historically?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
HI

did you post them by a trackable service , if so see what it has to say , if they have the item, then its probably still in transit

if they dont start a track / claim, it may turn up

at the moment its still less than 14 working days -so its probably OK
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yeah, things are taking ages here in Edinburgh. Bought a pair of skis from germany on 20/12, they got to UK within 24hrs then sat at some depot until last wednesday, other mail often taking longer as well.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kevin mcclean, I live in a reasonably remote (ish) place and things have been taking ages to get here, 3 to 4 weeks in some cases.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi all. Thanks for this, a bit of kindly reassurance. I kinda guessed things were really haywire up north with the weather so fingers crossed-the buyer seems really patient!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kevin mcclean, It's not just the scottish post that's gone a bit awry - some roof bars I ordered at the beginning of December arrived yesterday (having paid extra for next day delivery !!!!).
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I hope you can get a refund, deerman.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A lot of stuff got delayed all over.

Has the buyer tried the local sorting office in case delivery was attempted ? I've had a few enquiries lately where no card was left and the item is at the local office after delivery was supposedly attempted.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I bought a pile of things - everything was delayed but it was a bit random before Christmas. Some things took a few days more, some things took three weeks more. Have bought telemark skis, boots and a new helmet in the last two weeks and have not had any joy. Think parcel force might be stacked up and are badly back-logged. Just hope nothing goes missing long-term. Good luck, hope none of your items are needed for a specific date.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thankfully snowblades have turned up after 15 days in the Parcelfarce wilderness. Thanks for your help and advice, etc..
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Good news! Have just (the day before they said they would have returned it to the sender in the USA) tracked down a package in Parcel Farce's tender care which they claim to have tried to deliver twice, no cards through the door either occasion and on one of the supposed delivery attempt days I was working from home so was sat within about 10ft of the door they would have knocked on from about 7:30 to 17:30 and never out of earshot of a knock on the door.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kevin mcclean, bad luck that the blades turned up wink
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
rayscoops, actually he got rid of them... result!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I think everything has finally turned up, but the location of hubby's avalanche gear is still a mystery for another few days. We think it has been delivered to France.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hells Bells wrote:
I think everything has finally turned up, but the location of hubby's avalanche gear is still a mystery for another few days. We think it has been delivered to France.

Here's the journey a friend's mp3 player went through (and this is from somewhere with a warehouse supposedly based in the UK):

If your hubby's gear is in France, then he's lucky Very Happy
latest report
Lethal_Hamster, just as well really, as we're going there at the weekend, so being in France would be a good place for it to be. I'm hoping there is a card in the mail box. I've had similar tracking info from Play.com in the past.
snow report
Wait till I get rid of the monoski.................
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy