Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Smith i/O or IO/S Lens required - UK stockist

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
All I want is a dark lens for my Smith I/OS or I/O goggles in the UK. the lens has a model number of SOL-X S10 (it is an S4 lens for bright conditions).

any UK stockist that will provide the lens please - google only comes up with forums and not one retailer online that will sell the lens.

please help

thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
innerspaceservices, does it have to be a UK online retailer? here's one in the US http://www.gogglesgiant.com/info.html otherwise email Smith and ask them
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have been looking for a UK stockist of these goggles as well - no joy Sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Togger, Rivington Alpine stock Smiths goggles. They've just moved premises and their website may need updating. Could be worth a look or a phone call.
www.rivingtonalpine.co.uk
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Togger, www.vision3k.com and www.rxsport.co.uk also have the smith optic goggles mentioned above. Flipping expensive though!!
Sorry i don't know how to turn the web addresses into "click on links". Good luck with the search
Geoff
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Crikey, they did it all automatic like. Very clever
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
innerspaceservices, have you tried looking at www.bargainboards.co.uk they definitely have spare smith optic lenses, and i think they do them for
the I/O model. Can't remember what colour they were, but you could try speaking to them. they may possibly get in what you need. You never know.
Or you could try the two online retailers i mentioned above and ask them about tracking down your lens. Good luck with the search.
geoff
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks guys, you succeed where i and google failed! It mostly vainity, but my current ones do suck and i really like the look of these ones. I want to try them out for comfort first, as i wear glasses i just want to check that you can do so and wear these Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
www.vision3k.com

i bought some io/s from them with two spare lens, service was great , and the goggles are wicked Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
vision3k are about 3 miles from me and soon as I get back to the UK, I am heading down to the shop.

The IO/S are really wide screen and narrow, so my nose is not covered over because I have a small head. fit amazing with Giro helmets too.

thanks everyone from Meribel

PS wish it would blummen snow

xx
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
thanks, i have seen them on the vision3k website and they are slighty reduced now which is a bargain! (well not really, but hey!) tried them on in snow and rock, fit well and i can just fit my glasses underneath. Think they could be a winner!

Slidergirl - im in kent also! you go to capstone much?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I've bought them and the darkest lens I could get my hands on separately

they're amazing

xx
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy