Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Megeve alternative..

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Me and three friends (all 24 year old males - not lads) would like to go skiing mid feb. I found some flights with ryanair for £6 to grenoble and had thought megeve would be great as we are not after a ski intensive holiday (but we want to do lots of skiing but are all beginner to intermediate). It would also be nice to go to a ski resort that was actually pretty and had some tress for some off-piste and some alpine charm. It looks however that megeve is going to be a bit too expensive and quite hard finding apartment accommodation. Can anyone suggest something similar that could be get to from Grenoble? We were planning on getting a car to try to make the whole transfers thing a bit easier. Any help would be much appreciated.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have a look at St Gervais which is linked to Megeve but is a lot cheaper. We stayed there a couple of years ago and got a nice apartment with holidaylettings.co.uk. Grenoble is a bit far from both St Gervais and Megeve (we flew into Geneva). You may be better in the 3 Valleys or Paradiski.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I would also suggest St Gervais as it's much cheaper and it's quite a nice village but there's not many bars so nightlife is very quiet for 4 blokes.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy